Monday, September 8, 2008

Every mom should have a picture of their child in the kitchen.




I just had to share:




This is the son that wants chocolate to be a food group. His other food groups would be "candy", "Chi Charms" (or to you and me, Lucky Charms) and "butter" . (sigh) :) Butter is actually Peanut butter and he is really referring to a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I know some of you checking out this blog have children out there too. For those of you who do, what food groups would your children pick if it were up to them? I would love to hear your responses. Who knows? You just might start to see some recipes with those ingredients in them on here later.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

I think Fruit Snacks might make it in as a good group in our house!

Sarah Anne said...

hmmm... CHEESE.... if it's not cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner its CANDY. I guess Cheese is better than that, at least it's in a food group recommended daily.