Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday: Spinach Ravioli Bake

This is one of my husband's new favorites. Here it is:
Ingredients:
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1 pkg. (25 ounces) frozen Italian sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozarella cheese
1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese












Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozarella cheese, spinach, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

4 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

I've had this dish before b/c Alisha made it for me and it is AWESOME! My husband loved it and he does not eat many veggies at all!

So cheesy and good!

Ethiopianmomma said...

This is a great way to get those veggies (this is powerpacked gal!) into a meal. I am going to do it without the sausage this week. Thanks MommaHughes!

The Keevy Family said...

Looks yummy!

Jenny said...

I tried this out with my family tonight...yummy and it was a huge hit with my husband. Even the girls did pretty good eating it, although they did pick out the spinach.