Monday, October 20, 2008

Bonus: Centerpiece idea


Okay, so I realize that this is not a crafting blog, but as a bonus this week I am including a picture of the centerpiece on our table right now. I was thinking today as I was taking pictures of our food that our centerpiece is prettier than the food and I wanted to take a picture of it instead. :) This was the cheapest decoration ever, but it did not turn out too bad so I thought it might inspire someone else. Later I will add a picture of the "vase" that matches. I just used cardboard cut into the shape I wanted, a hot glue gun, a bunch of hot glue sticks and a bunch of string. Tossed several smooth rocks in there (flowers looked pretty too when I used this before) and a pillar candle. Walla! (is that even a word?)

2 comments:

Ethiopianmomma said...

You are so amazing. It is a very cute center piece. :)
What a momma!

SanityEludesMe said...

Very cute! Voila is the word...lol...