Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Tasty Green Thanksgiving Meal Plan

Hi Friends,

This week is nuts! I am in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin with a big part of my family and my husbands family. We are cooking like crazy and even though there is a meal plan I can not promise that it is healthy and I can not promise we will stick to it! As for pictures, oh my word, it will be hard. We actually do not have internet at the lodge (can you believe it!) and so even posting this today was a big accomplishment. I hope that you spend very little time on our nice meal planning site and a lot more time having fun with your loved ones. Cook a lot! Laugh a lot! Eat a lot! And, of course be THANKFUL.


I will be attempting to post each day. My postings will be the meals that the different people in my family are making for the crew here in WI.

Here is the tentative plan.

Monday: My Mom's Spaghetti Sauce, Noodles, Salad, and Garlic Bread
Tuesday: My Sister's Amazing Ham, Beans and Cornbread
Wednesday: My Mother in Law's Homemade Pizza (Five Kinds!)
Thursday: THANKSGIVING
Friday: My Grandma's Big Ole Pot of Chili
Saturday: My Manly-Man Super Nacho Bake

I do not have a grocery list for you, but will post ingredients for most things. Send me a note if you have any specific questions.


Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: