Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Here is what the Brabson, Nuzzi, Brabson, Stewart, Lee, Cook, Williams Family is having for Thankgiving. Each person is responsibile for making something to contribute. The little ones are making the table decorations. :)

Turkey
Sweet Potato Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Wild Rice and Corn Bake
Green Bean Casserole
Apple Raisin Walnut Dressing
Lemon Blueberry Jello
Relish Tray
Yeast Rolls
Gravy
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Sweet Tea
Coffee

If anyone wants a recipe please let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I would like your recipe for the sweet potato casserole. I bought a bunch from my local grocery store since they were on sale. you can email me at daniellek01 at yahoo dot com.

The Keevy Family said...

I would love to have your recipe for the wild rice and corn bake. Sounds great! Nice to see you had a good time with your Thanksgiving festivities!