Friday, December 19, 2008
Friday: Tuna Casserole
Yet again, I can not seem to upload pictures. You are not missing much though I promise.
This is so easy!
What you will need:
Can of tuna
Bag of green peas
Can of cream of mushroom soup (Many Wal-marts have this on a super sale this week!)
1 Cup Milk
What do to:
1. First, drain your tuna and scoop into a large bowl.
2. Boil your noodles and add them to the bowl.
3. Add the cream of mushroom soup
4. Add the peas (I used half of a bag)
5. Add your 1/2 cup of milk.
6. Stir all of the above together, add salt and pepper. You should have a nice creamy mix.
7. Place into a casserole dish and put into the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Crunch up the crackers and sprinkle on top. Bake again for about 10 minutes.
So sorry about the pictures again everyone!
Labels: Recipes and Meal Ideas