Thursday, December 18, 2008
Thursday: Super Easy Overnight Omelette
Sorry all. Blogger would not let me upload pictures. Will try again soon!
This is such an easy dish and it is really tasty. You can modify the specific ingredients depending on what your family likes.
What you need:
1 Cup Milk
Bread or Rolls
1 Cup of cheese (any type)
2 tsp Mustard powder
Salt and Pepper
You can also add spinach, tomato, bacon, sausage, brocolli, etc. We added ham tonight to ours as I had some ready to use. It is really good no matter what you add!
What to do:
1. Beat your eggs together
2. Add 1 cup of milk to the eggs
3. Add the mustard powder to the mixture
4. Tear bread/rolls (using onion roll is yummy) and place them along the bottom of your baking dish.
5. Break the cream cheese up into little pieces and place on top of the bread
6. Pour the egg and milk mixture over the bread/cream cheese.
7. If you are adding any other extras go ahead and mix them in.
8. Using a fork poke down all your bread into the mixture so that it can soak up all the liquid.
9. Cover and place in fridge for the night.
10. When you are ready to bake, sprinkle cheese on top and bake covered for 45-60 minutes.
Labels: Recipes and Meal Ideas