Here is what you will need:
1 package of active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 tsp olive oil
3 cups (give or take) flour (I use half white flour half whole wheat)
1 tbsp cornmeal
Sauce of your choice
In order to make the dough do the following:
1. Dissolve 1 package of yeast into the 1 cup of water in a mixing bowl.
2. Add 1/4 tsp salt.
3. Add 2 tsp. olive oil
4. Add 2 cups of flour
Mix for about one minute.
5. Add remaining flour and mix until the dough clings away from the bowl.
6. If you have a kitchen aid mixture keep it on setting 2 for about two minutes longer, if you do not take the dough out and knead it for 2 minutes. (Work your stress out!)
7. Grease a bowl. I use olive oil.
8. Place the dough into the bowl and cover. Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour. Dough will double in size.
9. Remove and punch down.
10. Sprinkle a bit of cornmeal onto a pizza pan and roll the dough out until it is shaped somewhat like a pizza.
1. Brown hamburger and mix in half a packet of taco seasoning.
2. Boil black beans until ready (if using canned this is really easy).
3. Cut up lettuce.
4. Cut up tomato.
5. In a sauce pan mix your pizza sauce with taco sauce. Use just enough for your pizzas. The taco sauce gives the pizza sauce a nice zesty flavor.
Put all of the above onto the dough and bake for 15-20 minutes at 450 degrees!