Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tasty Green Meal Plan

Last night I went to bed with a spring filled lawn, flowers and green grass and all. This morning I woke up to a sheet of slush and four inches of snow! Yikes!

Here is the meal plan for this week, come snow or shine.

Monday- Pinto Beans and Corn Bread (with blackberry cobbler)
Tuesday-Beef Brisket, carrots and mashed cauliflower
Wednesday-Cowboy Nachos
Thursday-Chicken and Brocolli Noodle Bake
Friday-Ethiopian Doro Wet


As an extra this week we will also be making Wonderballs, a delicious healthy snack that my son can not get enough of!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Are the wonderballs those yummy cookie dough tasting treats made from oatmeal, honey, choc. chips etc. that I had at your house a long time ago??? I have been CRAVING those! Seriously. You better post the recipe ASAP! Or we can make some on Tues.! :<)

srlsfamily.com said...

I'm looking forward to the recipes for cowboy nachos and chicken and broccoli noodle casserole...