This one is so easy, I feel like I don't even need pictures, but I am posting them anyway. This is my "I am struggling with morning sickness, so I don't feel like making dinner idea". :) It came from having the ingredients on hand and not the ability to make an extravagant meal. The family didn't seem to mind one bit though.
Serve with fruit
1. Place a flour tortilla onto a microwave safe plate.
2. Plop some mozzarella cheese on top.
3. Put down a couple of pepperonis for eyes.
4. Microwave until cheese melts, about 30-40 seconds.
5. Use spaghetti sauce to create a nose and mouth.
6. Serve with fruit.
*Side note: My son, who is three years old, had a little trouble with eating this one. We let him see the face, then topped it with an extra tortilla and cut into manageable pieces.