Monday, May 18, 2009

Bringing up some faves.....

We are officially still on our break and thank all of you for understanding. I did want to bring up a few old posts that I made this week at home, which were so good!

Here they are~


Gnocci (Seriously, easy and delicious. Try it!)

Zesty Mac and Cheese

Crock Pot Beef Strogonoff (But, a twist to Sarah's version is that I make my own noodles and put them INTO the crock pot to cook all afternoon!)
Click here for a noodle recipe.

Marinated Pork Chops, homemade applesauce, roasted greenbeans and red potatoes!


Bubble Pizza and Salad

Just some ideas for you! Remember you can ALWAYS submit good meal ideas to us. We love to hear from you. Hope to be back posting week long meals plans very soon. Have a great week friends!

3 comments:

Amber said...

glad to hear you all are taking a break I have three little ones and some days I don't know which end is up. thanks for all your meal plan ideas it is great...enjoy those kids while they are little...

Kim - said...

Love your ideas. I have featured you today on Today's Creative Blog.
email me for your featured button.
krjdemmon@comcast.net

Stephanie said...

Yowzers! Blogging drama! Just found your site and got a bit of an adrenaline rush wishing I could be as perfect as some!
Love your meal ideas.
Love your confidence in yourselves.
LOVE that you don't think blogging and twittering rule the universe over other things!
I guess I have a lot of ideas lurking in your blogging past to set me up for the next 6 months!! Thanks!