Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday: Lasagna





Oh, I do declare that I love freezer meals!
A couple of weeks ago I made a big batch of lasagna which filled up two casserole dishes. We ate one and froze the other one for a day such as this.

Officially, all I had to do today was remove the dish from my freezer and pop it into the oven. I then cut up some garden fresh lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes for an easy salad on the side.

My recipe for lasagna is amazing....but it is NOT my recipe. I am going to link you to the recipe that has won me over heart and soul. It makes a big batch, enough for an extra Lasagna to freeze!


Click here for The Pioneer Woman's Lasagna Recipe

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! I'm a P.W. follower but had not yet stumbled upon that recipe of hers. Thank you so much for the link -- this is on this week's menu!

Jessi said...

Freezer meals are a savior for me. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a large enough freezer to throw things in and pull out later.