Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meal Plan November 16-22

This week is a busy one for our family, but we still have to eat. Here is the official dinner plan. Both Tuesday's Beef and Noodles and Sundays soup will be made in a double batch so that I can freeze it for later.

Monday~ Man Night (The boys either go out to eat or make their own meal, usually cold cut sandwiches!)
Tuesday~ Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
Wednesday~ We have a Thanksgiving Dinner at our church (YUM!)
Thursday~ Breakfast for Dinner: Sausage Gravy, Biscuits, Fruit Salad, Fresh Orange Juice
Friday~ Beefy Baked Potatoes
Saturday~ Tuna Casserole, cheese ball, and summer sausage with crackers
Sunday~ Cream of Tomato and Pumpkin Soup in bread bowls



In addition as long as this baby does not arrive (smile, smile, smile) I am going to do a baking day on Thursday. I will be making everything from bread dough to full fledged meals to freeze. I am working on my baking day list now, so hopefully it will be ready to share with you closer to Thursday.
If anyone has great ideas for things that are good for baking ahead of time and freezing please share!

1 comment:

Ethiopianmomma said...

Edit~ actually Sarah and her family are coming over on Friday night for a traditional THANKSGIVING Meal!!!! I am so excited. I did not think we were going to have one being that I can not travel to ANYWHERE that our family is celebrating due to the pregnancy. But, my darling friend is saving the day! We will be cooking all day Friday and enjoying an early Thanksgiving meal. So, skip the beefy bakes. Those badboys can wait! Bring on the turkey!