Friday, November 13, 2009

Pumpkin Yogurt



Ok, here is a little extra recipe for you all that will come in handy if you pureed your own pumpkin this year. Each fall I look forward to the day that I make this recipe for the simple fact that it is delicious, mouth watering, and perfect in every way.


Pumpkin Yogurt, also called pumpkin spread or pumpkin butter, can be used for a variety of things. My son eats it as a side dish or snack. I slather it onto hearty toasted bread and have my middle of the day tea break with it.
Peace. Pumpkin. Perfection.

Here is what you need:
One cup of pureed pumpkin
One cup of vanilla yogurt
One cup of powdered sugar
A sprinkle of pumpkin seasoning

All that you do is mix the above together until creamy and blended. Serve it plain as a yogurt or on toast.

MMMMM...I think I need some right now!

No comments: