Monday, January 25, 2010
Monday~ Hubbies Turkey Sandwich Delight!
Oh, my husband has a few tricks up his sleeves. He does not do it very often, but when the man enters the kitchen he bring something mighty tasty to the table. It is never fine cuisine, more local deli type fare...and God bless him I LOVE IT!
His newest creation is a Parmesan Grilled Turkey Sandwich loaded with taste.
Whole Wheat bread
Turkey Deli Meat
Pepper jack Cheese
Parmesan (Shake) Cheese
What to do:
1.Kiss your hubby for making dinner. :)
2. Set a pan on your stove top and heat it up. Add a bit of olive oil and then your turkey. You are actually going to heat up the turkey and brown it a bit in the pan. Flavor it with a bit of salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, butter the outside of your bread. Shake Parmesan cheese onto the outside of the bread. Using a knife spread the cheese all around so that it sticks to the butter.
4. Layer the turkey, avocado and sliced pepper jack cheese onto the bread.
5. Grill to perfection and enjoy!
6. Give that man just one more kiss!
We ate this meal with strawberry yogurt and fresh spinach salad.
(Both which were free last week at Meijer!)
Cooking Playlist: Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac
Labels: Recipes and Meal Ideas