Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday: Mini Meatloaves and Green Beans

One of my fellow freezer co-op friends gave me this recipe and our family LOVES IT!

This recipe is super easy! It freezes very well too, just bake and freeze whatever is left!

Mini Meatloaves




1 lb hamburger
1 cup water
1 package chicken flavored stuffing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. BBQ sauce
1 tsp garlic powder

Step 1: Mix hamburger, water, garlic powder and stuffing together.







Step 2: Grease 12 muffin tins and preheat oven to 375.

Step 3: Roll meat mixture into balls and put into each muffin cup

Step 4: Make a small dent in the top of each one and add a little BBQ sauce in each dent.




Step 5: Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees

Step 6: Top each with shredded cheese and cook five more minutes.

I realized after we got done eating, that I didn't take a final picture! Sorry, I have to get back in the swing of this again. :<) Our family LOVED it and I stored the rest in the freezer!

2 comments:

Tara said...

This looks great! I have a question though. Do you prepare the stuffing mix according to the package directions or just mix the stuff all up?
Thanks!

Sarah Anne said...

Good question, Tara! You do not prepare the stuffing. You simply open the stuffing box, open the bag and pour it in the bowl! So simple!