Church is over and our entire family has put on pajamas.
I love Sundays. I love pajamas. I love snap peas.
Here is a picture of the snap peas we ate. I like this because it looks like they are floating...heavenly snap peas....mmmm.....so green and good and perfect. Eat some!
And, now for the main course: Chicken Alfredo Bake (the easy way)
Two Jars of Alfredo Sauce
Milk/Chicken Broth (optional)
Veggie~ Snap Peas
Bread~ Garlic Bread (frozen)
What to do:
1. Boil your noodles until soft or al dente. Drain them and set aside.
2. Cut up your chicken (We used 3 breasts) into cubes. Add your chicken, with a little salt and pepper, into a bit of olive oil and cook in a frying pan until beautifully brown.
(Some people boil their chicken. That works too!)
3. Mix your chicken, noodles, two jars of Alfredo together with a bit of milk/broth. I like to add the milk/broth to help keep this from getting dry. There is not a specific amount..simply to taste. I used about 1/2 cup.
4. Put into a baking dish. Sprinkle your mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, when sauce is bubbling and the cheese is slightly brown it is ready!
ps...this makes a lot. Too much for us. It actually freezes great and can be reheated. When you reheat it add a bit more broth/milk to keep it from being too dry.
Cooking Playlist: Kind Hearted Woman by Eric Clapton
Call Me Up in DreamLand by Van Morrison
Is this Love by Bob Marley