Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday: Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner)

Hey fellow meal planners! Brinner is on the table tonight!

This is always a great back up when the week turns out busier than you expected and didn't make it to the store or realize- "Hey! I forgot that ONE little ingredient for the meal I had planned tonight... UGH!" Come on now... I know that hasn't just happened to me!

Typically everyone has eggs, bread, pancake mix (or a recipe) and some sort of fruit.... and

Bippity... Boppity...Boo! (As my daughter would say!)

You turned an empty table into a healthy, filling meal for your family with little stress!

No pictures or recipes today, but if you aren't in the mood for pancakes and eggs... check out these other great brinner recipes from your fellow meal planning mommies:

Stuffed French Toast


Breakfast Burritos


Apple Cinnamon Puffed Pancake

Breakfast Casserole

Waffles


I would love to hear from you~

Leave us a comment and tell us what your family's typical "brinner" meal consists of... we are always in need of new ideas!

2 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

Biscuits and Sausage Gravy are a favorite "Brinner" in our house. Depending on how hungry everyone is, I will scramble a few eggs at times.

Biscuits - $1.68 (or cheaper)
Ground Sausage - $2.98

Very inexpensive meal

~Angela~ said...

So glad you are blogging again. I missed it :)