Ok, dur. I do not have pictures for you. But I will describe these as best I can. Trust me, they are super easy. A couple of months ago when I was waddling all pregnant around my kitchen I did a HUGE baking day. We are still eating those meals and loving the ease and conveience of homemade meals that were made ahead.
Here is what you need for Chicken Packets:
Can of Cresent Rolls
Package of Cream Cheese
Chives (to taste)
Here is what you do:
1. Cut up your chicken into bites, cubes, or shred it. Doesn't matter! Then, cook it. We cook it in a frying pan with a hint of olive oil.
2. After your chicken is cooked through, add it to a mixing bowl with the CREAM CHEESE and some cut up chives. Be careful with the chives it is easy to add too many making this really chivey. (Is chivey a word?)
3. Open up your can of cresent rolls. Instead of tearing them into the usual cresent roll pattern you are going to make rectangles with them. You will need a TOP and a BOTTOM. Most cresent have perferated lines. You will be able to do this easily!
4. Place a good sized scoop of the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom cresent. Then, add the top cresent and seal the edges. You have made a chicken packet!
5. For an added bonus, roll this in some bread crumbs.
NOW~ either freeze or bake!
If baking, bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until the cresent is browned and the inside hot!
We ate this with mashed potatoes and green beans!