I make this Saturday morning, it sits in the fridge all day long, and then whenever we happen to be ready to eat on Saturday evening dinner is ready without a mess and without any fuss!
Cast of Characters:
Onion rolls (regular can be used too, so can simple old bread!)
1 package Cream cheese
8 oz cheese
What to do:
1. Cook Sausage/drain/set aside
2. Take your bread and break it up into little pieces, think of feeding geese in the park!
3. Place the broken bread pieces and lay them in the bottom of a casserole dish.
4. Take a package of cream cheese and cut it up into lots of little pieces too. Dot the cream cheese all over the bread.....never said this was a healthy meal. :)
5. Beat six eggs and add mustard powder to them.
6. Pour the eggs over the top of the casserole.
7. Add the sausage. Mush everything down together real well!
8. COVER AND PUT IN THE FRIDGE FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS!
9. BAKE 350 degrees until cooked through, about 40 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and serve with fresh fruit.