Whoa, Nelly! Talk about simple and healthy....this here pasta is a hit!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Dice up those tomatoes nicely and stick them in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, pepper, and a bit of parmesean cheese.
2. Now, stick it into the oven and roast those bad boys for about 15 minutes!
3. Meanwhile, boil your pasta al dente. (about 12 minutes). Drain and set aside.
4. In another bowl add two small shredded zucchini (mine were frozen and pre-shredded from the garden this past summer!). Toss in another good handful of cheese and two table spoons of lemon juice.
5. Add in the tomatoes and the pasta. Stir.
6. Eat with one your best buddies (Sarah from The Frugal Table) and think of summer.....