Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday: Grilled Carribbean Pork

I am going to make up for this, really. What? What is she making up for?, you ask.

I posted that I was going to make this meal, Grilled Caribbean Pork, today for you. This was my plan. See the other two darling Meal Planning Mommies have their meal plans done and posted ahead of time. They are brilliant. Me? Well, when it is my week to post my meal plan I am scrambling each night to get it posted for you. Its just how I roll, baby.

The events of today here at my house made making this meal a bit much. So, I am going to do three things for you.

1).  I am going to give you the link to the recipe. So that those of you who were interested can still make this meal, because it sure does look delicious.

2). I am going to give you an easy lunch/appetizer/snack/salad idea that we made today.

3). I am going to share with you the recipe for a batch of cookies that will change your life.



So, here we go.

As promised.

#1.....The recipe for Grilled Caribbean Pork can be found on the Whole Foods website.  I have attached the link to this meal here. 


#2.  Now, for the salad. Geesh, I feel like grovelling. Yesterdays meal was a flop and today I am like a college kid begging mercy from a professor for an overdue assignment! Have mercy on me readers and enjoy this salad! 

Tomato, Cucumber and Red Onion Salad

What you need: tomato, cucumber, red onion, and some vinaigrette. 
What to do: Clean, chop, pour, stir and serve. Boom! It does not get easier and this is so fresh and tasty.






And, now for #3~ this will get me out of trouble for sure. I actually served these cookies tonight as dinner along side a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and vinaigrette. Seriously, I did. These cookies made my day. 


1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

You crack me up. Thanks for being real!