Shoot. This was easy.
Because we had already prepared the pork I actually threw this dinner together in less then ten minutes. It was a one pan dish too, which really rocked because there were a zillion things I had to do other than the dishes.
What I used:
Pork (Cut up into small bite sized pieces, rather thin).
Canned Pineapple (Fresh would have been great, next time!)
What to do:
1. Start by taking out one of your already prepared pork containers. Cut up the pork and place it with a tad bit of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice into a pan.
2. Next dice up your red onions. If serving this to kids you may want to make them pretty small. We enjoyed the onions cut up rather good sized. It gave these tacos such a nice texture.
3. Now, add the onions to your pork.
4. Now, cut up some cilantro and add it. You don't want to do this until you are about ready to eat. The cilantro needs to be nice and warm...but not overcooked.
5. Add some pineapple, as much or little as you like.
6. Take your filling and place it into a tortilla. I did heat my tortilla or anything, but that would have been good. Next time I will. We ate this with fresh mango (OHHHHHH, be still my heart) and avocado.