Jimmy Johns is holding a Customer Appreciation Day in Chicagoland locations on Thursday June 10 and they are knocking their 8″ sub prices to only $1.00 from 11 am to 3 pm (it’s almost free!). Small print says “Good for sandwiches 1-6. Limit one per person. Good for in-store purchase only”.
I am so stinkin' excited!!!!
This completely makes my day when they do this!
I HEART JIMMY JOHNS!
Okay, sorry, I am done now. :0)
To see if your Jimmy John's is participating, click here.
I can tell you from past experiences that it works like this:
- Get in a big fat line of people, who are also very stoked about getting a delicious sub for $1.00. Bring all your kids with you, because you can get one sub per person in line. (Babies are included.) :)
- Pick out your subs, and pay just one dollar for each.
- High five all of the people around you, and hold up your sub like it is the stanley cup.
- Put your subs in your car, and go get back in line.
- Order one more sub per person.
- High five the people that are around you.
- Smile (and occassionally chuckle) as you go home with lunch for today and tomorrow. YES!!!!!!!!!! (woot woot)