Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July Week Meal Plan

Hi Friends,

Happy Fourth of July Week! We wish you long beautiful summer days, fire work filled nights, and tasty meals free from stress and worry.

Our meal plan this week is based on past favorites from the Meal Planning Mommies kitchen's that we thought would be terrific for your holiday week.

Monday~ Bean and Barley Salad
Tuesday~ Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ sandwhiches
Wednesday~ Black Bean and Mango Tostada
Thursday~ Pastured Beef Hamburgers with Peppers
Friday~ Grilled Cheese and Apple Sandwiches


Having guests? We will republish Alisha's amazing deviled eggs recipe for you too!

And, do not forget the give-aways! Today we have a ONE DAY ONLY GIVE-AWAY for you. There will be give-away all week long! Happy Fourth of July! 




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I served my neighbors the black bean and mango tostados and they loved them. I love showing others that going meatless is a yummy option!

Stephanie said...

I served my neighbors the black bean and mango tostados and they loved them. I love showing others that going meatless is a yummy option!