Monday, July 5, 2010

Grilling For Dummies Cookbook WINNER!

I truly hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July yesterday! We had a really fun time at our church's dessert picnic. Fireworks, homemade ice cream, dunk tank, free range chickens (yes, there were chickens running around for the kiddos to chase! I have to admit, I had a bit of chicken envy...) - it was a blast!

And now... announcing the WINNER of the "GRILLING FOR DUMMIES COOKBOOK"...

DRUMROLL PLEASE.................................................


Our winner of this fantastic cookbook is Jenny B.!

Here is what Jenny has to say about the grill master in her family:


"I tend to be the grill master in my home. If you want it coming out tasty and not charred I do it, if you don't mind it well flambee'd go to my husband."


Congratulations, Jenny!

Jenny, please send us your full name and mailing address to mealplanning@live.com We will get your cookbook out to you right away!



If you didn't win this giveaway, stay tuned.... we are having a mega giveaway week at Meal Planning Mommies!

Check back everyday for tips on "Independence for Kitchen Chaos!"

No comments: