Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mommyland is Crazyland right now!

Hey everyone!

This week is absolutely nuts around my house! My husband is out of town for 9 days and balancing the 3 girls, housework plus all the extra meetings I have had this week has in turn made me miss my post yesterday and today.

Don't worry.... I will get on it as soon as I get home from my meeting this morning.... oh wait, I have to pack for my trip with the girls to Rockford. Okay... when I get to Rockford, get the girls in bed- I will then post my 2 missing recipes!

Thanks for being so understanding!!!!! In the meantime. search our previous recipes, lots of great stuff out there!

4 comments:

Verna said...

I'm sure Mommyland is more then crazy at your household right now.

I honestly don't know how you do it, with everything you are involved in.

You gonna be there Sunday?

Love ya.

Sarah Anne said...

Verna,

I won't be there Sunday- I will be in Rockford. :<( I will miss you though!

Parker Family said...

We totally understand! Take your time!

Parker Family said...

WE totally understand... Take your time!