Monday, August 23, 2010

Cheating week of meal planning...shhhhh...

Picture of the conference I was at this past weekend. (this place was packed out)
If you ever get a chance to go to a Women of Faith conference I highly recommend it!

Crazy busy week last week + gone all weekend + crazy busy week this week= Meal Planning out the window. I actually have so much catching up to do today that I was too overwhelmed to even create a meal plan. The headache didn't help either. Then, I remembered something...
No, just kidding. We're not eating out all week--although it does sound like a fun option right now. I remembered that a few months back I purchased a cute little notebook with breakfast and lunch meal plans all laid out for me and in the back of the notebook, there was a one week sample menu for dinners. The notebook was created by one of the founders of the website, Dine without Whine, Christine Steendahl.
On her site, she offers a one week sample menu if you are ever interested in checking that out. See her site to find out more.

Okay, so here it is-- my meal plan for the week that I did not have to do any work to create:

Monday: (We're doing Digornio, since I will be grocery shopping tonight after dinner has already happened)
Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry (an oldie but a goodie around my house)
Wednesday: Beefy Taco Soup
Thursday: Turkey & Broccoli Alfredo and Italian Bread Salad
Friday: Chinese Beef Stir Fry

PLUS...how to make deep fried oreos. My husband had these at the fair, fell in love, and decided to make them here at home. I just had to take pictures for our site.

PLUS, PLUS...A GIVEAWAY!!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I can't wait to hear how your deep fried oreas turn out. That sounds absolutely delicious!!!!!