Saturday, August 21, 2010

Proof that you matter...and a video from a comedian I love.

Hello Friends. Alisha here. I just got home from a fabulous time with a couple of friends in Indianapolis, Indiana for a "Women of Faith" conference. There were several speakers who I just loved there, but one of my most favorite speakers was Andy Andrews.

If you are looking for a word of encouragement...
Moms, please, do yourselves a favor, and take a moment to be inspired as you watch this short video...



"There are generations, yet unborn, whose existence depends on the choices you make and action you take, because everything you do matters..."

And if you are looking for a good laugh...
Check out comedian Anita Renfroe, as she sings a song that she made up as a take-off of one of Taylor Swifts very popular songs, "Love Story". It's called "(A more real) Love Story". If you have been a mom for more than a month, you will be able to appreciate the humor of this song, I promise. :0) Check it out...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great videos!

Ethiopianmomma said...

Oh Man, I really like this! I got the chills when "Romeo" pulled through with the babysitter so they could go out for an evening! Shoot~ we sure know what THAT is like, huh? Very funny video.