Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I need Fried Chicken.

I am two days behind on posting my meal plan. Came down with an awful bout of food poisoning. First, it hit me. As of right now, two days later, it is just now going from system havoc mode to exhaustion mode. Food poisoning is terrible. Buffets are terrible. I knew there was a reason I steer clear of buffets.

Now, my husband has it. It is miserable to see the ones that you love suffering. Especially when you hardly have the energy to bring them a glass of much needed water. My house hold is sleeping now, so I am doing two things.
1. Cooking Mashed Potatoes
2. Posting My Meals

I have not been able to eat anything all day. Actually, very little since yesterday. It hit me just a few moments ago that the thing that sounds fantastic, that is going to do the trick, is my a meal that is so close to my heart.....

Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Biscuits
Grape Juice

It was three in the morning. I had just birthed a baby. I found myself standing in my bathroom devouring the above meal. Devouring it. And smiling. And crying. And devouring it some more. Best meal of my life.

And, I need it now. I need fried chicken.

No comments: