Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Weeks Glimpse....

Normally, we have a plan.
This week I can give you a couple of thoughts about what I think will appear on MPM's, but it is a little nuts around here for all of us so no holding us to it!

This week. I think.

1. A Readers Submission~ Caramel Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
2. What in the world to do with an abundance of TURNIPS!
3. Encouragement for Moms: The Morning Ritual
4. Revamped Meal Plans: Old Favorites turned into Whole Foods


Yesterday I made Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls because we just had to have them. It was a rainy, chilly Saturday afternoon and there was nothing that sounded better than hot coffee and a cinnamon roll to dunk into it!
Going to share that recipe as well also. I think.

So thankful to our many readers and friends who can take a week like this and offer encouragement and humor. We appreciate you all!

No comments: