Thursday, December 9, 2010

BBQ Chicken Stuffed Pizza


I don't know what this recipe is. It's something I made up to use our crescent rolls and chicken in the fridge. I am HUGE fan of BBQ chicken pizza! I made this with hopes that it might taste something like a BBQ chicken pizza. It was good. Here's what I did:

Ingredients:
Chicken, cooked and cubed or shredded
1 tube crescent rolls
red onion (pulled mine out from the freezer)
Italian (or mozzarella) cheese
BBQ sauce

Make a windmill shape out of the crescent roll triangles.
Use a fork in the middle to push down the dough and seal the places the dough connects.
Take a picture of your four year old if he is begging you to.
Reheat the chicken leftovers from last night, along with some red onion, chopped.
Slap of the chicken mixture onto your windmill.
Top with cheese.I wasn't thinking clearly when I made this. You should actually put the large ends of the triangles in the middle and put the point outward. (too much dough on top when you do it the way I did it)

Gather the triangles up toward the center of the chicken mixture blob.
Heat until brown on top and no longer doughy.
Use a pizza cutter to cut like you would a pizza. (don't have a picture of that. Sorry)

My son and I used the leftover BBQ sauce to dip our cheese sticks into later. :) Yum!

No comments: