We are blessed this Christmas because all of my siblings will be in town to celebrate together. With family coming into town starting on Monday, our small family dinners will soon turn into large family dinners! Thank goodness for my mom, she is an amazing cook and loves to cook for everyone.
Since we will most likely be eating several meals out of the house at random, unplanned times this week, instead of creating a day-to-day schedule of meals for the week, I have created a list. The list contains lunches, dinners and desserts that I have on hand to make for the nights when we are home. Maybe making a list will work for your family as well this week!
Here is what is coming up this week for Dinner:
- Fresh Spaghetti 'ala Katie and Sarah
- Open Faced Taco night
- Cheesy Chicken, Rice and Broccoli
- Tilapia with garden salad and asparagus
- Pizza night
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Babycakes dipped in White Chocolate
- My great-grandma's coffee cake recipe
Appetizers: Secret family cheese ball recipe