We are bringing in the new year with a great give away for you straight from the Radginski family and their wonderful Pampered Chef business.
Take it away Sara~
First of all, I want to thank the Meal Planning Mommies for allowing me to write a guest-post, and I am thrilled to offer an amazing giveaway! My husband and I have worked together for the past year to make our business with the Pampered Chef a success, and I am going to share a couple of the recipes that are go-to’s for us when we need a fast, easy, cheap, delicious meal! (And who doesn’t want one of those??)
One of the reasons I love the Pampered Chef is their strong belief that families come together during meals, and their mission of providing quality tools that can help get home-cooked meals on the table each night. A product that has helped us accomplish this the most is the Deep Covered Baker, a piece from our Stoneware collection. The Deep Covered Baker (aka the “Magic Pot” or even our “Crock Pot on Steroids”) has so many uses (oven or microwave), and has saved us so much time and money in the kitchen! Many of the recipes I share with our customers can feed families for about $2 per serving!
How would you like to be able to cook a Pork Tenderloin in 10 minutes – in the microwave? Or chicken fajitas in 15 minutes? Or a chocolate peanut butter cake in 10? One of my favorite parts about this tool is that you can do just that; create easy meals in the microwave without having to stand over the stovetop watching and waiting! Other things you can make include soups, pastas, casseroles, and even an entire chicken…in 30 minutes (in the microwave)!
I was skeptical at first too. Microwave meat? But this tool made me a believer! The lid on the baker helps retain moisture in the foods you cook, so the meat turns out beautifully. Or, you can use it without the lid for roasting in the oven (or for making that chocolate peanut butter cake!).
Here are two recipes that sold me on the baker, and are great for quick dinners, as I usually have the ingredients on hand!
1 yellow or white onion
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell peppers
1 pkg. (1-2 lbs.) chicken tenderloins or breasts (not breaded); thawed
1 Tbsp. Chipotle seasoning
1/2 block cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
6-inch flour tortillas
1 bunch fresh cilantro (optional)
1) Using the Ultimate Mandoline, slice 1 med onion & put in the bottom of baker. Cut the red & green bell peppers into LARGE* pieces using the Forged Cutlery Santoku Knife; place in baker over onions.
2) Place thawed chicken tenders on top of pepper pieces. Sprinkle the Chipotle Rub over chicken using the Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Put the lid on the Deep Covered Baker & put in the Microwave for 15 minutes. (Depending on the microwave you use, it may take a little longer, just check it and make sure the chicken temperature reads on the Pocket Thermometer (R) done for Chicken)!
3) While it is in the Microwave, grate the block of cheese with the Rotary Grater. Place tortillas in Rice Cooker Plus & heat for 1 minute. Snip fresh Cilantro with Kitchen Shears in one of the Prep Bowls.
4) When the timer goes off, take the Deep Covered Baker out of the Microwave using Silicone Hot Pads. Remove lid carefully, HOT steam!!! Take the Salad Choppers & cut up all the peppers, onion, & chicken in the Deep Covered Baker. Use the Chef Tongs to serve with & squeeze the juice out with them!
5) Take a flour tortilla, top with chicken/onion/pepper mixture & enjoy!
*The great thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to cut the peppers and onions much AT ALL, because you use the Salad Choppers to shred everything at the end! So it’s really fast!
Reese's Chocolate 10 Min Microwave Cake
1 chocolate cake mix + ingredients to make cake
1 tub chocolate frosting (not whipped kind)
1 small container creamy peanut butter
1) Mix up cake mix with ingredients to make cake in Deep Covered Baker using Bamboo Spoon or Mix n Scraper .
2) Using Stainless Scoop, scoop 8 scoops of peanut butter on top of batter. Finish with entire tub of tub of chocolate frosting on top of batter. (approx 12 scoops). Do not mix in.
3) Cook 10 mins in microwave with lid off (turntable on). Enjoy!
If you aren’t a chocolate fan, use these ingredients for a great cake instead:
*Any type fruit pie filling (approx 21 ounce can)
*Any flavor cake mix
*1 stick real butter
Example: Cherry Chocolate Cake
Can Cherry Pie filling (spread on bottom of baker)
Chocolate cake mix (dry) sprinkled over filling
Drizzle with 1 stick REAL butter (melted)
Microwave for 10 minutes, stir, then microwave 2 minutes more! Enjoy!
Another great thing is that our stoneware does not retain flavors or odors…so you could have a chicken fajita dinner, rinse out the baker, and then make the cake in the same baker with no aftertaste!
The Deep Covered Baker usually retails for $85. I know, it’s expensive, I have heard that before!! But I will tell you that we use it about every other night in our house, and for $2 per serving recipes, it has more than made up for that cost (especially considering how much we used to eat out! ). Now we are enjoying more time in our kitchen, experimenting and creating great meals.
YOU have a chance to earn one of these for FREE from us!
There are four ways to enter:
Send Sara and email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DCB Giveaway”. Not only will you get an entry in the drawing, but I will email you back with 70+ recipes you can make in the Deep Covered Baker!! That way you can really see all it has to offer.
Post a Comment on MPM letting us know you sent your email!
Blog about this give-away and shoot us the link!
Facebook about this give-away and let us know you did!
That is FOUR ways to enter this great give-away! Drawing will be held on Sunday evening, January 9th!