Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Sandwich Escapades.

 My four year old decided (on her own initiative) to make a peanut butter sandwich for her two year old brother today. Since this was the first time she ever attempted at making a sandwich I grabbed the camera and figured I would share the experience with you. Here it is...


"Lessons on how to make a Peanut Butter Sandwich for your Kid brother in four easy steps," as taught by my four year old:

 Step One: Glop a heap of peanut butter onto two slices of bread and stick the knife back into the peanut butter.
Step Two: Smash the pieces of bread together.

Step Three: Slide the sandwich over to your kid brother.

Step Four: Demonstrate for your kid brother how to take apart the sandwich and dig into the peanut butter.
THE END.

Hope you are having as much fun with your kids as we are today. Let the summer fun begin!! :)

3 comments:

Toby Crane said...

Meal planning is just like estate planning in Minnesota it just takes a little different skill set. Thanks for sharing this information.

Chelsie and Nate Peterson said...

I just became a follower of your blog! I love it :) Please follow my blog too :)

http://on-the-side-chelsie.blogspot.com/

Maehem Midwest said...

Why haven't you updated in a year!? Update soon pretty please! I loved, loved, loved the soup recipe!