- 1 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium granny smith apples
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Put sliced apples into the lemon-lime soda to soak so they won't brown.
Preheat oven to 350*.
Roll cookie dough into a 12-inch circle on a 13" baking stone that has been lightly floured.
Bake approximately 5 minutes longer than directions on package say. (My package says 10-12 minutes, so bake about 15 minutes.).
In a bowl, mix peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Then drain apples and arrange in a spiral, to cover entire "pizza".
Srinkle with cinnamon and pour over caramel topping.